We specialize by carving faces of people, to create a unique memory of a lifetime.
“Portrait Charms” depict your children, parents, grand-parents, relatives or just someone to remember. You can even have one made for yourself !
They are usually oval (about the size of a quarter) and are cast in Sterling Silver (.925).
A great gift for a necklace, a charm bracelet, a key-chain, or a keepsake of your loved one !
We only need a suitable photo or digital image as instructed below:
- Printed photos containing the image of the face need to be as close-up as possible – the face should be at least 3x3 inch or bigger.
- Printed photos can be in color or black/white.
- Digital photos need to be at least 500 x 500 pixels, where the face fills at least ¾ of the photo. (NO cell phone or iPad use, preferably digital cameras with 5 megapixels or more.
- Digital photos can be in color or black/white; they should NOT be enhanced (with filters or Photo-shopped).
- IMPORTANT: It’s best that the face contains NO shadows.
- The person in the photo may not be covered by anything such as objects, hats, other people in the picture, etc. (glasses are ok, as long as they are clear)
- After the order is placed, it takes 10-14 days to create the portrait.
Below are some samples of others made in the past:
You may also consider ordering a Monument Portrait of your loved one.